- To download Webroot Geek Squad, you’d need to download the SecureAnywhere Installer to your MAC.
- Once downloaded, you can start the process by opening the installer.
- Now, Drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon to the Applications folder and open it to kick start the activation process.
- After opening it, you’ll be prompted to enter the Webroot keycode.
- After entering the keycode, you can allow SecureAnywhere to make necessary changes to your MAC.
- To complete the process, you might be required to enter MAC Password.
Webroot Geek Squad Installation & Download Instructions for Android & Apple Devices
Android Installation Process
- Download Webroot SecureAnywhere App from Google Play Store.
- Now login to the app with your Webroot Account. If you haven’t created your Webroot Account yet, you can register yourself.
- You can upgrade your membership to Premium and then enter your new Webroot keycode to activate it on your android device.
iOS Installation Process
- Start with downloading the Webroot SecureWeb app from iTunes.
- Create your account or simply login to Webroot.
- Now you would be required to enter your Apple ID password.
- To edit Password settings, you can tap the Webroot icon in the toolbar, then tap the login button login icon.
- Now login again with the edited password.
- Please use the same username which was assigned to your Webroot Account at the time of registration.
If you have any queries regarding Webroot Geek Squad Installation Process, please connect with us on toll-free (+1-844-600-1928).